Thursday, August 24, 2017

The BIG 5!

The BIG 5 Year Anniversary celebrated by....NOTHING! Haha. Such is life!


We had a trip to go fishing with my folks, which has been pushed aside for so many reasons. Even if we had been able to go my dad's boat wasn't performing well and seemed to almost catch fire!

It's been a crazy mixed-up week! We're rounding it off with Lainey having two black eyes <mom puts head down in shame>...one from a fall a few days ago in the garage and one from a kid throwing a puzzle at school today. That coupled with a caterpillar sting and welt on her arm. 

Paul has been in Midland TX in the 90 degree heat without AC at a trade-show all week. 

And mommy's been playing doctor, single-mom, chef, dog caretaker and cry into her wine at night roles all week. 

We did end the week on a high note out at B-dubs, kids included, with our sweet neighbor and sister tonight! The kids were awesome and made me grateful that babysitters suck right now. I've been in contact with a few, both of which have bailed on me. What is up with babysitters these days. Unless you can guarantee you won't interfere with their social life, be 4 min in walking distance and can place a freaking silver spoon in their mouth they peace out. Unfortunately, it's all unreliable teeny-booper airheads that seem to be out looking for babysitting roles. I just can't stand it. 

But anyways, back to the good in life. My baby! Tomorrow marks 5 freaking years of an awesome marriage. One that I didn't know was EVEN POSSIBLE! 

He's the most amazingly generous man. He has his moments of unreasonableness or that just makes me mad. BUT he takes care of us. AND loves his girls more than life itself. I couldn't be more elated and joyful than to call him my husband! I had a dream about Paul a few nights ago that we were not dating, not married, not anything...YET. But he didn't want anything to do with me. Even in my dream I was walking around helpless, like a lost little puppy dog unsure of what to do! Lol. 

Life is tough! We all need smoeone to stand by our sides and tell us that "you're doing great", "keep up the hard work"! Truly blessed am I to have such a fine man in my life! <<<Now on to keep him from buying a plane or picking up some OTHER crazy expensive hobby! <<<Now that's a full-time gig! 

"Life is crazy! Life is nuts! Life is crazy nuts good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment