Thursday, March 7, 2013

NURSERY IS DONE!

Our sweet nursery is DONE!!!! The paint has dried, the decal is up and the finishing touches are complete!

One of the most wonderful things about the room is that it was put together by all of the loving people in our lives! Handmade blankets, donated toys, pumps, mattresses, maternity clothes. It's amazing how all of the women have come together in my life to show such amazing support for our pregnancy and our new little one that's about to be born! I don't know how we could have gotten all of this together without them! 

There's a lot of love and preparation that's gone into picking everything out...but I still can't believe she'll be here soon and it'll all get used. Seems like soooo much stuff for one little nugget!


Owls...a cute theme my mom has just run with! Very sweet!



Refurbed rocking chair from grandma & grandpa...with new covers and a blankie for mommy during feedings! Set up with a handmade table from my daddy and a basket of distracting toys for baby :) 


Our diaper changing station in the room...with a closet full of diapers! I think we're ready for POOP!


Yes, I've even got my 'Noob Mommy's' E.A.S.Y. schedule printed up and on the board ready to go! If nothing else it'll convince me I had a plan at one point or another...


Look at all the cute little shoes...so many of them made by grandma! How the heck does she do it?


Kota has no idea what he's been signed up for...big brother AGAIN???

We can't wait until little girl is born so we can finally announce the name but for now just a sneak peak of the beautiful letters we put up and the framing Paul made!


Our wonderful grandpa-made bookcase filled with books from family and friends already! Been reading to her here and there! =)



...and one of Paul's favorite things about the room - the handy dandy video monitor that allows us to keep an eye out on her while she's sleeping or 'pretending to sleep'. Has almost a 360 view range and allows you to talk to your baby from the other room to soothe them. 



Lots of diapers...at least that's what I'm saying now!


...and a brag book just waiting to be filled!


Another pic of our beautiful cherry blossom decal.


...and one of my favorite parts of the nursery! The soft remote control flameless candles I bought and put up to create a wonderful serene atmosphere in babies room! It's so peaceful in there now! Hard to take pictures of how it looks but trust me...it's magnificent & I know it'll be even better when I'm half asleep trying to feed & change her!






No comments:

Post a Comment