Thursday, April 4, 2013

Meet Norah Renée St. Pierre


 Meet our little bundle of JOY!!!

Name: Norah Renée St. Pierre
Birthday: March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:19AM
Weight: 6lbs, 7oz.
Length: 19.25 inches

It's been quite a waiting process for her which started many months ago when Paul and I decided it was the right time to start a family of our own.

BUT she's here now & we're in love already!!!

We've almost made it through our first two weeks! There hasn't been a tremendous amount of sleep, but I think we're on the diminishing part of our learning curve! We've established a fairly decent schedule for a newborn baby, but everyday brings a new challenge to overcome. All things can be done with love and faith! 


My body is pretty much healed entirely except for the bruises on my hands and wrists from all the IV sticks. It's still hard to fathom that a little over 1 week ago this sweet little angel was born out of my belly...woah!!!


Here are some of our precious moments with our sweet baby Norah! Lots of 1st's for Norah & her still-figuring-it-out parents! 

Daddy's favorite pic


 My brother watching over me



First captured smile!


Mommy loves me...

I've definitely learned that although hard at times this is what life is truly about. The unconditional love you feel from looking into your babies eyes and being so overwhelmed with happiness and emotion! The second that little angel joined us in this world and started screaming at the top of her lungs Paul and I lost it. We were a puddle of tears wrapped in a overwhelming emotion of joy and happiness!                                             W                                                                                                  We can't stop all of her tears and it can be frustrating as new parents to want to help her so bad but not knowing what to do...but I'm confident that we will be very intuitive very soon to what our little angel needs from us. We're doing a good job of figuring out each cry and fuss. I'm so proud of Paul & myself for dealing with everything so gracefully thus far. I wouldn't trade any of it for one more second of sleep or comfort. It's all about Norah :) 



My first bath!


Look at this hat grandma made me...


Happy baby = happy parents! =) 


Little foot


Milk drunk!



I love holding my Daddy's hands!


Sooo cold out of momma's belly...


My first Easter...& my crazy parents have already put me in an egg...



We've had some great help so far with my mom & sister Casi coming over to help us get acclimated to our new life. When they left a few days ago my dad came over to help out for a few more days. It's a little strange not being at work and having so many friends & family coming and going but we are so incredibly grateful and feel very blessed by the welcoming that baby Norah has experienced! We have many more scheduled visits & people to show her off to...it's all so fun!



Memére & Pepére holding little baby Norah in the hospital.









                         Grandma and Grandpa holding baby Norah when she got home.



 

1 comment: